WHAT IS IT?
Microneedle Derma Roller Kit with Replacement heads
refines uneven skin texture, helps with dark spots and promotes firmer younger-looking skin. For all skin types. Ideal for fine lines, dark spots, and acne-scarring concerns. Do not use on active acne.
- 1 Derma roller + 3 extra replacement roller heads.
- 3 Disinfectant cups (attached to replacement roller heads)
- 1 Travel Case
- A how-to instruction card and online E-book.
- Dermarolling helps create bouncy, smoother, firmer, younger-looking skin, and tighter-looking pores.
- Visibly lifts dark spots.
- Enhances topical skincare absorption.
- Increases collagen production with microneedling to smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Replaceable derma rollers with disinfectant cups which are more hygienic and safer than single-use derma rollers.
HOW IT WORKS
At-home Dermarolling works the same way professional microneedling does but at a fraction of the cost. Dermarolling creates hundreds of tiny controlled pinpoints onto your skin which triggers your body's natural healing response which results in new, firmer, smoother, younger-looking skin.
Disinfect your derma roller with 70% Alcohol with disinfectant cups included for 5 minutes.
Tap off excess alcohol on a paper towel and let dry for 1 minute.
Wash your face thoroughly with your favorite face wash.
Divide your skin into 4 Sections. (Left cheek, Right Cheek, Forehead, Chin)
Carefully roll all over your skin in 4 sections (Cheeks, Forehead, and chin) moving in directions; vertical, horizontal, diagonal 6-8x.
Apply your skin serum or sheet mask.
Continue with your skincare routine. (moisturizer, cream, etc)
Rinse derma roller under hot water, disinfect and place back into the case.
You can use your derma roller up to 3x a week depending on your skin tolerance.
Use with skin serum or sheet mask. Do not use ingredients that will irritate the skin. Hyaluronic acid serum, gentle moisturizers, aloe, vitamin e oil.
Only use the derma roller at night.
Use SPF30 or higher when going out in the sun.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Slight tingle and redness when rolled onto the skin.
Tighter and firmer skin the next morning